We welcome content from expert sources. If you are experienced with Arnica montana and are interested in sharing your knowledge with the Arnica.com community, please consider the contribution details below.
Benefits to Content Contributors
Arnica.com attracts an average of 10,000 visitors per month. As a contributor, you can anticipate the following benefits:
- Reach thousands of visitors every month.
- Gain visibility for your organization or personal work.
- Acquire links to your website.
- Grow your audience.
Contact Us to learn more.
Arnica.com requests that all submissions be educational in nature, and focus on Arnica and related topics in homeopathy and natural medicine.
Please observe these guidelines for content on Arnica.com:
- Articles should not promote a specific product or brand.
- Include credible references throughout your article, as appropriate, using proper citation.
- Please ensure that the content you submit is entirely your own. If quoting or paraphrasing another’s work or ideas, please clearly give credit to the original author.
- If you have an image to accompany your article, please only submit those that are royalty free or of your own creation.
- Promotion of books, brands, products, etc. is only acceptable within the “About the Author” section of your article; not in the article content itself. *See example at the end of this document.
- Final edits and publishing of all submitted content will be determined/performed by Arnica.com.
*About the Author Example:
[Name] is the author of [book/article title with link (if applicable)] and founder of, [organization name with link], a homeopathic research firm that specializes in developing new technologies for the creation of tinctures. [Name] is an advocate for the use of homeopathy, and uses their research to educate the general public about the benefits of alternative medicines. To learn more about [Name] and their innovations in the field of homeopathy, visit www.[insertwebsitehere].com.